On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> I was trying to track down the status of some JIRA issues we had
> related to Pootle.  It was harder than expected to find. This is
> partially because in JIRA the issues are not sortable/searchable by
> the submitting project, but only by the submitting individual.  So the
> issues of interest to me were submitted by various people, Juergen,
> Oliver, etc.
>
> So to make this easier for me next time, and for anyone else, I
> created a table on the wiki of our open Infrastructure JIRA issues:
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Open+Infrastructure+Requests
>
> This might be useful as well as a way for us, as a project, to
> prioritize which issues we think are more urgent.   I've suggested
> some initial ratings.  Feel free to modify.  Also, feel free to add
> any other open issues.
>
> Finally, was there a JIRA issue related to code signing?  If so I was
> not able to to find it.
>
> -Rob

This is good. Maybe we should make a note to ourselves to always include
"AOO" in the title to make these easier to find in the future. I don't
think I've been consistent in this regard but I think it would help.

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
 As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                              -- Eddie Van Halen