On Aug 23, 2012, at 11:35 AM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> I'm not comfortable having a PMC Chair election and nomination on ooo-dev.
>>

> It appears the IPMC was able to do this for their own Chair.

Well they were able to reach consensus, but this was after a very, very long
set of discussions that backed into selecting a new Chair. The discussion was
not initially about the Chair.

>> I also agree that we should form the PMC membership first.
>>

> See  my response to Dennis on  this.  There is no PMC here, only a PPMC.

Certainly and already replied. Maybe we should just call it the once and future
PMC and stop having a silly semantic argument.

I've written what I want to say about this today and will now go back to work.

Regards,
Dave