In due course, when we've all had a little rest after the release of AOO 3.4.1,
it will be necessary to do some triage work on the Brainstorming, so that the
most requested changes make their way onto the planning table for AOO 4.0.
Many of the suggestions can be amalgamated, for example improved doc/docx,
xls/xlsx etc support; within reason these can all be amalgamated into "improved
support for MS Office formats, current and legacy".  Other suggestions are
readily achievable by existing faciites in OpenOffice; such requests might
indicate need for better education of Users or more accessible
documentation/tutorials.

Supposing that the Brainstorm is continued beyond AOO 4.0, should we prune it
in the light of whatever choices are made for AOO 4.0; should we also register
comments against some of the already readily achievable functions, to give
pointers to (say) the Forums and/or tutorials which indicate how to do that
function?

Could we have some discussion on how best to analyse and progress the current
nearly 300 suggestions [as of date of posting)

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>