On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Keith N. McKenna
<keith.mcke...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hello All;
>
>   I have a proposed draft of a template for use in creating Release Notes
> at:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Release+Notes+Template.

I like it.  It did not apply in 3.4.1 since it was a maintenance
release, but in general we would also want a section for "New
Features", maybe immediately before the Enhancements/Improvements.

> All comments and changes are welcome. I believe that there is a way to
> generate actual templates for the Confluence wiki and I will be digging
> through the documentation for it to try and figure out how to do so.

If you can figure out how CWiki does templates I'm sure we would find
plenty of other areas where this would be useful as well.

Thanks!

-Rob