Am 09/08/2012 11:06 PM, schrieb TJ Frazier:
On 9/8/2012 16:50, tj wrote:
On 9/8/2012 12:01, David McKay wrote:

On 08/09/12 06:50, Rob Weir wrote:
I'm raising my focus a little in this project to look more into some
larger ecosystem opportunities. As part of this change in focus I'll
have less time to deal with day-to-day operational aspects of the
project. So I'd like to shed some responsibilities and I hope there
are volunteers able or willing to learn to pick up the following:

1. List moderation. I intend to stop moderating dev, users, marketing,
qa and private.

2. Bugzilla Admin
I can probably help out on this item, if someone can send me some
details of what is involved/expected (I have been a Bugzilla admin as
part of a paid role in a previous job).

Dave.

Hi, Dave,

I remember your previous posts on this, and your help will be very
welcome. I am totally ignorant of the underlying code, so as a BZ admin
I stick to the little day-to-day stuff: adding privileges or deleting
too-personal attachments. Others are of course welcome to do those, too;
if I don't "know" somebody from the list, I generally wait three days
(lazy consensus) and add privileges if nobody objects.

Some of the larger things which have been done by others (including Rob)
involve adding fields or groups, and adding values to field lists (e.g.
"3.4.1" to the version options).

If you are not already an admin, let me know your BZ id.

Never mind, found it. Welcome to BZ admin. --/tj/

In the past I requested this and that in BZ. Maybe time to do it myself? ;-)

So, if you still need help please add me as BZ admin. My spare time is limited but little BZ things to maintain should still fit into this.

Thanks

Marcus