On 10/09/12 22:56, Rob Weir wrote:
On Sep 10, 2012, at 11:32 AM, TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

On 9/9/2012 12:25, David McKay wrote:
On 09/09/12 17:19, David McKay wrote:
On 08/09/12 22:06, TJ Frazier wrote:
On 9/8/2012 16:50, tj wrote:
On 9/8/2012 12:01, David McKay wrote:
On 08/09/12 06:50, Rob Weir wrote:
2. Bugzilla Admin
I can probably help out on this item, if someone can send me some
details of what is involved/expected (I have been a Bugzilla admin as
part of a paid role in a previous job).

Dave.
Hi, Dave,

I remember your previous posts on this, and your help will be very
welcome. I am totally ignorant of the underlying code, so as a BZ admin
I stick to the little day-to-day stuff: adding privileges or deleting
too-personal attachments. Others are of course welcome to do those,
too;
if I don't "know" somebody from the list, I generally wait three days
(lazy consensus) and add privileges if nobody objects.

Some of the larger things which have been done by others (including
Rob)
involve adding fields or groups, and adding values to field lists (e.g.
"3.4.1" to the version options).

If you are not already an admin, let me know your BZ id.
Never mind, found it. Welcome to BZ admin. --/tj/
Great, thank you. I'm on vacation right now and away from home, so my
access to email and the net are sporadic. Thanks for the inclusion to
BZ Admin.
I just checked and I do indeed have admin rights. Is there a list
somewhere of things that need doing, or do they arrive in an ad-hoc
fashion? And is there a list of the BZ admins so we all know who the
others are?

Dave.
Things-to-do have been just trickling in, at a low rate, maybe 1 per week. Last
week was really busy: 4 requests! :-) If the volume picks up, we might discuss
some more formal list arrangement.
So requests are just emailed in to one of the lists? I can monitor those.

Dave.

Note that there is a BZ admin area in our Bugzilla. Admin-related
requests can be entered there, though I was probably the only one who
did this regularly. But the workflow tracking might be useful.

OK, thanks. I'll take a look at it.

Dave.

For BZ admins, won't BZ give us a group-membership list? Haven't looked.

/tj/