On 08/09/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
I'd like to shed some responsibilities and I hope there
are volunteers able or willing to learn to pick up the following: ...
4. Generally making sure things don't fall through the cracks. For
example, look at posts from a week ago and see which ones have not
been responded to.  Look at trademark, press, movie property requests,
etc. and make sure necessary workflow and approvals are secured.

I've occasionally taken care of this and I can continue to help with this task, monitoring recent posts on the ooo-dev and ooo-private mailing lists and making sure they get answered if appropriate.

Regards,
  Andrea.