Many user enquiries come to ooo-private and are moderated through. They
shouldn't be.  That list should have almost zero traffic.

Users are finding the list somehow, seems the documentation needs fixing.

For those that do find their way through consider rejecting them with a
boiler plate response directing to correct support channels.

Sent from my tablet