Hi Peter and all,

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org> wrote:
> Hirano-san,
>
> Thanks a lot for the honor, but I've certainly earned to few merits recently
> to be part of such small circle.

Thanks, Peter.  I think it is good to know for us that you think that
you earned few merits to be part of PMC.
I don't think so but it is good to hear what you think about it, right?
:)
This "list 10 names for PMC" try is a good try because we can see who
would not like to be part of PMC, whom we would like to
manage the project (the product and the community) and why we think
like that, etc.

When I made my list of 10, I thought PMC should be diverse in its
member's language, area of expertise, etc.
And I listed those 10 people because I understand their English on our
mailing lists well.  I mean their messages on lists were clear to me.
I could see what they would like to say and to do for Apache
OpenOffice.

I thought a good PMC would give us clear messages.

Thanks,
khirano
-
khir...@apache.org