El 22/09/2012 16:47, Keith N. McKenna escribió:
Keith N. McKenna wrote:
Greetings All;

In order to stimulate some discussion on user documentation I have added
the hollowing page to the User Documentation Plan on the Plannig Wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/User+Guides+Revisted.
It offers 3 scenarios or the creation of the docs. I believe that we can
no longer put this issue aside.

Please take a look at the page and feel free to comment there and on this
list. Also feel free to add to or change any content there.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna

Based on the discussion in this thread and on the wiki page it appears for the short term that Scenario 2 is the best way to go. At this point I would like to ask for lazy consensus to use ODFAuthors site and the 3.4 documents already there to create and publish updated documentation.
I will leave this open until 2012-09-26 at 05:45 UTC.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna
Yes, I think scenario 2 is the best option.