From: Keith N. McKenna [mailto:keith.mcke...@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:21
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [User Docs] What do we as a community want for user documentation
or AOO

[ ... ]

As a process engineer I appreciate that; all overhead does is add to the
cost with often minimal benefit. After a fairly decent night sleep and
some further reflection I had though that it might be better to cancel
the request for lazy consensus and just forge ahead.

[ ... ]

I agree that the nitty gritty of getting it done will be the more
difficult part. I have some ideas that still need some fleshing out. A
project blog post sounds like an interesting recruiting idea.

[ ... ]