Dear OpenOffice Community,

During ApacheCon Europe 2012 (ACEU 2012; http://apachecon.eu/), we will hold a 90-minute session on the state of the community. Our topic is as broad as the community and includes discussion on how to develop and further the community of contributors and users making up AOO. We hope you can be there and add your voice! We seldom have opportunity to meet in person, and this will be a great occasion to go over where we are as a community, what we need to do to improve the operations of the community, and what can be done by us all to take AOO to top-level status. Everyone is invited—and to encourage you further to participate, we hope to welcome the Apache mentors who are helping AOO move ahead.

At the moment, I'm responsible for this session but due to the fact that I'm located in Beijing I will not be able to attend in person. Hence, it would be great to find one or two volunteers to host this BoF session about the AOO community at the ApacheCon Europe.

Best regards,
Peter