On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Pedro Giffuni <p...@apache.org> wrote:

> [...]

Lazy consensus is when you want to do something yourself but you think
it might be controversial.  If you think it is not controversial, and
it is reversible (as almsot everything in SVN is) then JFDI.

But Bugzilla is very appropriate, and scalable, for listing things
that you think need to be done, but which you are not able, willing,
or interested in doing yourself.  Listing such items on the mailing
list only, and having then scroll by hours later -- that is what is
not scalable.

-Rob