On 10/19/12 10:26 AM, jan iversen wrote:
> It would be a good idea to have the same structure and then one directory
> with country special parts...as you say it makes it easier to maintain, and
> with the extra directory nobody is limited.

And I forgot to mention that I would move all existing content that we
really want preserve in a backup area not directly linked but available.

But new users coming to the page should find a clear page to get
information about the product, the download, documentation and help and
finally and very important how to participate in the project ;-)

Juergen