On 19/10/2012 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
1. a clear structure for the English content as well as the translated
pages.
.../press/msg_20121019.html
.../de/press/msg_20121019.html
.../it/press/msg_20121019.html
Means we have for all pages a translated version in the related sub
directory. Same path and same name only the content is translated.

This may work for News and announcements, even if often, in that case, the English announcement is posted on the ASF blog, so outside the openoffice.org domain.

For the whole structure, this is easy only for NL sites that we will be rebuilding from scratch, but for other sites we can start to harmonize paths at least for announcements.

Regards,
  Andrea.