I think it is a good starting point, however I dont like the notation
"level 1", is looks like a graduation process, and I have to ask myself
where am I on that latter.

1) Introduce yourself (by the way I think I have forgotten that).
   why do it on the mailling list, when Wiki ask you for more or less the
exact same type of information.

2) I like that.

3) +1, but I will never understand why it is a mailing list and not a
forum, where it is so much easier to look at history

4+5) yes, but that has not much to do specifically with AOO.

7) the project planning part seems a bit of a contradiction, look at
localization planning as an example.

Sorry for being frank, I do not want to be non-polite, but a lot of these
items just highlight my difficulties.

All aside, I think we are making huge steps in the right direction and that
is what matters !!!!

jan.