Hi all,

2012/10/18 Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>

> We welcome translations of today's press release about the OpenOffice
> graduation. The English source can be found at

 [...]

What about the translations of the press release about the OpenOffice
graduation?. Are we authorized to diffuse them or not. Somebody has asked
me to use my french translation, but as I don't know if a validation
process is ongoing, I asked to wait.
If we may diffuse, what is the right way? For me, I would publish both, the
original announcement in English and the translation, but perhaps you have
a specific approach for this type of communication?

A+
--
gw