On 22/10/2012 Guy Waterval wrote:
2012/10/18 Andrea Pescetti
We welcome translations of today's press release about the OpenOffice
graduation.
What about the translations of the press release about the OpenOffice
graduation?. Are we authorized to diffuse them or not. Somebody has asked
me to use my french translation, but as I don't know if a validation
process is ongoing, I asked to wait.

Sorry for the delay, I've uploaded the French translation to
http://www.openoffice.org/fr/news/2012-10-graduation.html
and Rob will then link to it from
https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/openoffice_graduates_from_the_apache

If we may diffuse, what is the right way?

Links to the above pages will work. But the text can be republished too. In that case, though, I would insert a link to the original post/page.

Regards,
  Andrea.