Looking at old threads, I'm a bit confused about the outcome of this one:

http://markmail.org/message/ldigtivvyy2su62u

Currently some of the ".com" domains don't even show up on the DNS radar,
and on the others remaining registered by Oracle. Was it the outcome of
this discussion to have Oracle transfer the registrations to the ASF?

I thought that was perhaps what we wanted to do, but ti doesn't seem to
have happened yet.

Andrew, can you shed some light? Thanks.

MzK

 dealt  with a cat."
                                                -- Robert Heinlein