Hi.

I think your md pages are SUPER....what I suggested was an additional wiki
page (actually someone else called it postoffice) where we put small tasks
that need to be translated / written etc.

So I see your pages go hand in hand with Wiki pages, just too different
levels of interaction with the community.

jan