On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:46 PM, jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I think your md pages are SUPER....what I suggested was an additional wiki
> page (actually someone else called it postoffice) where we put small tasks
> that need to be translated / written etc.
>
> So I see your pages go hand in hand with Wiki pages, just too different
> levels of interaction with the community.

Right.   So maybe when we do a wider "call for volunteers" we can
offer three tracks:

1) Sign up for ooo-dev and "drink from the firehose"  (our only current option)

2) A short intro on the wiki, one that doesn't exist yet, but maybe
someone can write one.

3) A longer self-paced intro on the website (what I'm working on)

They are volunteers, so we can't force them to do anything.  But we
can offer them a few choices.  I'm happy to provide one of those
choices.  Who wants to provide another?

-Rob