Thanks for your response Martin,

*File --> Send ... Document as E-mail**..*  brings up the following two
messages:

"There is no email program associated to perform the requested action.
Please install an email program, or if one is already installed, create an
association in the "Default Programs" control panel"

"Open Office.Org was unable to find a working email configuration. Please
save this document locally,and attach it from within your email client."

Regards
Mike Lish