From: "Wellington Equine Associates (Shannon)" <shannonwequ...@aol.com>
To: <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: having major problem with a database,  please help quickly!
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 16:23
I'll try to answer as best I can.  I was in OpenOffice.org Base.  I highlighted
my mailing list and then selected edit from the drop down, which took me into
the table design and I made the changes from there.

So, here is where I become really computer illiterate, how do I find out the
application from incubator?  And how do I share the current SQL?  I'll attach a
copy of the file if that is helpful.  My head is getting completely done in at
this point.

John, thank you so much for your patience and willingness to help!