From: j...@terabyte-hosting.com [mailto:j...@terabyte-hosting.com]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 5:01 PM
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: having major problem with a database, please help quickly!

Dan,
Sorry to report that I may have given you false hope here. The machine that
has OpenOffice on it, I mucked up the power port, in usual circumstances I
would just install it here on another machine. My issue there is my internet
is on portable WiFi, and I am redlining my allotted monthly usage.

I will start working on this other machine here directly. And see if I can
get you an answer.