From: "Wellington Equine Associates (Shannon)" <shannonwequ...@aol.com>
To: <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org>, <j...@terabyte-hosting.com>
Subject: having major problem with a database,  please help quickly!
Date: Mon, Oct 8, 2012 11:00
Hi John, Dave, Maurice and Graham.

Thanks to all for trying to help me, but I decided this morning it may be best
to just start all over and create a new mailing list database (enabling backup)
instead of spending more time trying fix what I messed up.  I still think all
of my information is somewhere in the original, I just don't know how to find
it and get it back.  Perhaps a project for me in the future when I am a bit
more experienced with Open Office.

Again, thank you all.  Have a great day!

Shannon