Le 27/10/2012 12:02, Bret Busby a écrit :
Perhaps, Hagar, on your web page, you could include something like "When using
Linux, check in your package manager, by searching in the package manager, for
openoffice, that you have a dictionary of the appropriate language, installed" ?

That would then provide for idiots like me, who do not first check that
component, that I should have checked before raising the query.

In fact, AOO as delivered with the official packages doesn't need such extra
step, it should work out of the box. I don't really trust the work done by
distros that explode the initial packages in other sub-packages, that's why I
prefer the standard way through a 100% application method.

Hagar