All,

We've kicked this idea around some before.  The idea that maybe the
Windows specific classes don't belong in the Rexx Reference document
and should be in their own doc, like ooDialog is.

I'm currently working on updating the doc on some of those classes and
wonder if maybe now is the time to make that change?  They are
currently in the 'Builtin' classes section and clearly most of the
classes aren't built in. The exception is the OLE classes.

The cons are:

I think it would not take much time for me to do it, but it is just
one more extra thing to do. At a point where I am getting anxious to
get a beta going. <grin>

I think the OLE classes should be moved also, everything in the
current Windows Specific section. But, the OLE classes actually are
built in.

Some people may prefer to only have to open one document.

The pros are:

It makes much more sense from an organizational point of view.

It would help to keep the rexxref file from getting too big.

Some people may prefer to have several docs open at once.  To be able
to view different areas without losing their place.

If we have some consensus on going ahead and doing it, I'll make the
changes today.  Otherwise, I can live with it the way it is.