No, RexxStart does not cause a new thread to be spawned.  It runs on
the same thread as the caller.  The path for something like the hello
world example they provided is very short, and I've traced most of
that path looking for potential problems.  I have managed to eliminate
a number of suspects.  For example, the Rexx memory heap is never
increased in size during any of the runs, so any memory leak has be a
non-Rexx object that's getting leaked.  Almost all other memory
allocations are done using RexxAllocateMemory()/RexxFreeMemory(), and
all of those match up, so it doesn't appear to be from that.  There
are only a few mallocs()/free() in the code, and I set breakpoints on
those too and everything appears to be getting released properly.  My
current best guess is some problem with C++ destructors, but my
tracing has eliminated those suspected areas as well.

Rick