On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Rick McGuire<object.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I think this problem might need a different pair of eyes looking
> at it or a different approach.  I figured out where the handle leak is
> coming from and fixed that problem, but there is a memory leak of
> about 24-32Kb per call to RexxStart() that's got me completely

Don't know if this will mean anything to you.

For just a quick test, in the CvHello.cpp example sent by the bug
opener, I added the

#define _CRTDBG_MAP_ALLOC
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <crtdbg.h>

And recompiled CvHello.exe as debug.  When I run the program in the
debugger, after about 200 (150 ?) iterations, the memory stops
increasing.  It hits 13,480 K on my system and then stays there.

Then after about another 5 minutes, another 200 iterations maybe, the
debugger breaks in with this statement:

Run-time Check Failure #2 - Stack aroung the variable 'strParam' was corrupted.

I ran it twice and got the same thing.