On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 8:20 AM, René Jansen<rvjan...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

Currently we also have the problem of the socket port being  used for
rxapi being hard coded to a single value.

If my miesfeld account starts the rxapi process on a multi-user
system, and then another user account goes to run Rexx, can that user
talk to the socket owned by the miesfeld process?  I actually don't
have any idea, but it seems like it could cause a conflict?