Hi Walter,

Thank you.  I would be happy with that and send them to you (off the list -
so that non-Kedit users are not forced to download them)

However, if it is OK to put them on the SVN I feel they would be easier to
find, so if it is possible I would prepend any necessary license and put
them there.

thanks,

Jon