Hi Mark,

thanks for that.  I will pop the scripts in the incubator.

If you do not sign into sourceforge, but go to the project, select code SVN
repository and navigate to a particular file, so that you see a listing of
it, you can then click on the *download this file* link and the file is
downloaded using your web browser.

Does that not work for you?

I know you usually write back very quickly, but there is no hurry - bed
time here!

Jon