I believe that RPi2 is 32bit.  You will need either an RPi3 or RPi4 for 64 bit.
 You will also need to download a beta version of Raspberry Pi OS that is 64
bit.

Until the recently released RPi4 8GB, all versions of Raspberry Pi OS were 32
bit.  This simplified their software distribution, needing only one .deb file
for all arm platforms.

RPi3 & RPi4 do have a 64 kernel, I believe, but the default tool chain is
32bit, and will produce armhf binaries as opposed to aarch64.

> On Aug 11, 2020, at 6:37 AM, P. O. Jonsson <oor...@jonases.se> wrote:
>
> I have a Raspberry Pi 2, I think that is ARM 64?
>
> I can give it a try when I am back from holidays. The Pi 2 will not be
> permanently hooked up but for a test it is fine.
>
> Von meinem iPhone gesendet
>
>> Am 10.08.2020 um 11:44 schrieb "rvjan...@xs4all.nl" <rvjan...@xs4all.nl>:
>>
>> Hi P.O.,
>>
>> Yes, those are mine. Was working with Mark to get regina SF builds, got
>> stuck. The other is an arm64 build which we did not have yet I think; this
>> works but fails on install; I have to sudo that.
>>
>> René.
>>
>>> On 10 Aug 2020, at 11:07, P.O. Jonsson <oor...@jonases.se> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I have reinstated my macOS och Raspberry Pi Jenkins slaves. I had changed
>>> some ports internally and forgot to correct it in Jenkins master. All
>>> builds pass right now (On all platforms except Windows the
>>> EventSemaphore.testGroup is excluded awaiting a fix of bugg #1697).
>>>
>>> The following tw Projects appear to be work-in-progress, any info on the
>>> status anyone?
>>>
>>> ooRexx-linux-aarch64-build/ build ooRexx on Ubuntu 18.04 on aarch64 (ARM64)
>>> regina-rexx Ubuntu64 build/ regina-rexx sourceforge build
>>>

>>> Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
>>> P.O. Jonsson