Hi Erich and thanks, I have done just that and even set up an Agent to start
all the VMs. Unfortunately it does not work and also this machine does not come
back up again after power off (which it should) so I will leave it on for the
time being, I have updated Virtualbox and installed all updates on all the VMs,
some 100s of updates. There is some problem with CentOS, will fix that in the
coming days.

If you have any idea on how to make passwordless ssh from a Mac to a Windows
machine I would be glad to hear about it. Mac to Linux/Unix is no problem but I
cannot make the Windows ssh server respond correctly, not on Windows 7, 8.1 or
10.

PS Do we have a Windows 11 available for testing yet?

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se