These are old builds that were still in the upload dir I guess, I forgot to
delete them. Will fix it tomorrow first thing. Sorry.

FYI We will continue to build on W7/8.1/10, it is just the upload that has been
disabled. Should you ever need to use a dedicated copy they are available on
Jenkins for download.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se