Wow! Shows the versatility of address … with and incredible improvement that on
its own motivate making ooRexx 5 available to a larger audience, I.e. an
official release or GA.

Off Topic:  You have the stem name without the dot (.) whereas I have always
used it dotted. This is what I did in a recent script (to find back my other
server when it failed to register DDNS correctly)

      ADDRESS '' '/usr/bin/nc -z -n -G 1 -w 1' IP IPport WITH OUTPUT STEM
outstem. ERROR STEM errstem.

Is it possible to use both stem or stem.?

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se