Trying to reactivate this thread.

There are ooRexx users who depend on official releases as otherwise they cannot take advantage of the latest versions (bug fixes, new features, etc.) as this thread shows: <https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/discussion/general/thread/0bd421f711/?limit=25#3458>.

---

Personally I would postpone my intent to get the dbus support from the sandbox into ooRexx, despite being convinced that this would be very helpful for the Linux users. But it can stay there for some time more, I guess. :)

---

Ad releasing 5.1.0: this would be an opportunity to update the scripts and documentation to allow for "push-button"-releases sometimes in the future which would allow for bug-fix releases to become possible which may be important for ooRexx deployments in professional environments.

---

What are we going to do with the open items that Gil has pointed out (see below)? Would anyone have any suggestions, ideas, takers?

---rony