Dear P. O.,

Thanks for your reply, and for all the efforts you, and the other
developers, are putting in making of ooRexx a wonderful language. I am well
aware of the manpower problem, and I understand perfectly that time is the
main limiting factor. I just wanted to stress the fact that, seen "from
outside", things do not always look very bright. Indeed, they do not look
as bright as they really are, once you are somehow more or less "inside"
and begin to know the details. All of which is a pity, obviously. I look
forward to any improvement that makes releasing easier. If I can help in
any way, please let me know; I'd be more than happy to help.

  Josep Maria

Missatge de P.O. Jonsson <oor...@jonases.se> del dia dt., 26 de març 2024 a
les 22:49: