Thank you for that assessment Galen. I'll note that the bugs that gave me
the biggest concern were in the small category. The type to selection bug
is indeed a big issue, particularly for large consortia who have to
navigate through a large list of libraries. But my largest concern are with
those bugs that don't have a good workaround aside from performing the
action in the xul client.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier