Hi Joshua,

Sorry, I'm going to wander a little off topic for a bit, but given the recent concerns our libraries have had with Evergreen performance, this comment jumped out at me:

CMD for example is not 100% competent in Evergreen as a whole because the code base is huge. However, we are very good at very specific things in evergreen, mainly around debugging and fixing long standing performance issues. Of course, I would also put CMDs PostgreSQL (and Linux Sysadmin) ability up against any provider on this list, happily.

We would love to see any performance improvements you've done for Evergreen! Have you submitted the code to Launchpad?

Thanks!
Kathy