From: open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of
McCanna, Terran
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2014 8:37 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser client update for July 2 2014

Hi Joan,

Have you had a chance to review how Bill has the vertical-horizontal combo
display set up on the test server yet? At first I wasn't sure about it because
our libraries are all currently using the horizontal display, but after I've
seen it in action and shared how it looks with some frontline staff, I've had
positive feedback all around.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service