On 2014-07-08, at 15:01 , Bill Erickson <ber...@esilibrary.com> wrote:

> That's correct.  The patron edit UI will be practically unchanged.  The only
> changes we're making for this project are to integrate it with the new
> browser interface, which will not have any material affect on its behavior.
> I would really like to see the existing Dojo UIs ported to the new structure,
> but that's a later project.

Hello, Bill.

When the patron edit/registration form does get ported to the new structure,
can you add the ability to optionally define required fields in addition to the
ones required by default? For example, if a library wants to require hold
pickup locations preference to always be set explicitly.

Aleksey Lazar
IS Developer and Integrator - PALS
http://www.mnpals.org/