Hello,

As per Mike's suggestion I am posting my issue at this mailer.

We  (kolla project) hit a very very strange problem. Kolla builds and

 runs openstack as set of containers. One of the containers requires

 iscsid which we install onto the container image. What we have

 discovered and so far no explanation was found, if by some reason

 iscsi-initiator-utils were installed on the host where the container

 runs, without even activating them, iscsd dame fails to start in the

 container. As soon as we yum remove iscsi-initiator from the host,

 iscsid in the container is happy and runs perfectly. We even have a

 bug filed to track this issue:

 https://bugs.launchpad.net/kolla/+bug/1640304

 Could you suggest some ideas for further troubleshooting, as

 unfortunately we ran out of ours. I can easily reproduce the issue if

 any additional information could be useful.

Thank you

Serguei