Hi,

The issue with containers has been that the interface between iscsid and the
kernel is not aware of network namespaces, and will not work if not using the
root/host network.  I have a partial fix (kernel patch set) that needs
finishing, making the iSCSI netlink protocol namespace aware and limiting
visibility of iSCSI sysfs objects by network namespace.  The flash-node sysfs
interface needs migrating from bus to class code to take advantage of the
namespace filtering, and this would only work for iscsi_tcp and maybe iser
without additional work to migrate iscsi_host devices between network
namespaces.

This seems to be getting more attention lately, I'll see if I can't make it
more of a priority.

Chris