Kevin Sutter wrote:

> Armad,
> Your error seems to have shifted.  The original posting indicated that the
> exception text was concerning the table metadata:
>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: No table was given for
> persistent type...
>
> But, your latest append indicates that the actual database table does not
> exist:
>
> Caused by: <0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT nonfatal general error>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Table 'test.Operator'
> doesn't exist {prepstmnt 4201797 DELETE FROM Operator} [code=1146,
> state=42S02]
>
> These are two separate problems.  The second problem indicates that we are
> receiving a SQL error when attempting to access table "test.Operator".
> This
> would indicate that the table does not exist.  You will have to validate
> with your database as to whether this particular database exists or not.
> My
> guess is the schema name is not matching up.  Are you creating your own
> database and tables, or are you relying on the SynchronizeMappings
> property
> to do it automatically?  We did have a recent problem raised that the
> global
> property setting for a schema name was not being properly recognized and
> processed.  Not sure if that has been resolved yet or if that is even your
> problem.  But, it sounds like you have an annotation/xml metadata
> mismatch.
>
> Kevin

Hi,

The database exists and all tables exists too. Actually I have created the
database by another JPA implementation - TopLink.  I tried to create it by
OpenJPA but I didn't success :

<property name="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings"   value="buildSchema" />

I think, that problem is in schema name, but I can't resolve it.

regards,