On 4/12/07, armad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

First, when I use TopLink or Hibernate everything is ok.
So the entities are good.
Deploy and test process:
I create a .jar file with entities and EJB components, then I deploy it to
the glassfish. Up to this moment everything is ok.  But when I run my client
application, which connect to some beans which operates on entities, then I
receive the exception.

If it's possible, send the application to me so I could take a look at it.

BTW, I wouldn't call your application ok for it's running smoothly
with TopLink and Hibernate. They're quite a few differences between
these JPA providers yet they (are to) support the same spec.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl