Jacek Laskowski-4 wrote:

> Do some of your entities work at all? Show the entity in question or
> describe how you run the application in GlassFish. I'll try to
> reproduce the issue in the environment of mine.

First, when I use TopLink or Hibernate everything is ok.
So the entities are good.
Deploy and test process:
I create a .jar file with entities and EJB components, then I deploy it to
the glassfish. Up to this moment everything is ok.  But when I run my client
application, which connect to some beans which operates on entities, then I
receive the exception.

regards