Armad,

Are you using GlassFish with OpenJPA? If yes, there is a special integration with the Toplink code to be able to drop and create tables at deployment time. No other JPA provider has this support. I was looking at adding the same level of support for OpenJPA but the existing options available via persistence.xml properties are very limited and do not map exactly to the behavior available for the Toplink code. I plan to return to this work a bit later.

regards,
-marina

armad wrote:
Thanks,

I resolve my problem :) I had a problem, because I didn't list my entities. When I wrote all entity
classes to persistence.xml file, everything was ok. Apart from this the
really important thing is, that OpenJPA create db schema not in deploy
moment, but in first call to entity. Another approach is in Hibernate and
TopLink.

regards,
Thanks for your help Jacek :)