I'd rather not cut another release, but I think we do need to resolve the
issue with the docbook jar. If we can live with the extra jar then the vote
can proceed.

If I go back and remove the jar, republish etc. I'm assuming we'll have to
restart the clock on the vote, correct me if I'm wrong in this regard.