Michael-

On Apr 18, 2007, at 11:35 AM, Michael Dick wrote:

Thanks Marc,

How do I upload my key to http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa/ KEYS ? The only documentation I've found indicates that I need to upload it, but not
where the key needs to go.

As Eddie mentioned, you should be able to ssh into people.apache.org and edit /www/incubator.apache.org/openjpa/KEYS directly (and then check it in). After that is done, there is a delay (maybe around an hour) before it will be mirrored and start showing up at http:// incubator.apache.org/openjpa/KEYS

You could also check out https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ openjpa/site/docs/ locally, edit the KEYS file, check it in, and then ssh to people.apache.org and 'svn up KEYS', but it's probably easier to just do it on people.apache.org.

- The source distribution contains a derby.log file at:
 <source-dist>/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/derby.log

This is pretty easy to clean up, and I'll do that before I create another
release candidate.

I think I noticed a commit from Patrick that fixes this for the future (I believe he set a derby property to tell it to put the log in target/).